Dandle® ROO Lite
The Dandle ROO Lite, made from a lightweight cotton that allows 74% of phototherapy light to pass through one layer of material, helps to contain and console fussy newborns. Like the Dandle ROO2, the circumferential support contains the baby in a womb-like, flexed, midline position while providing proprioceptive feedback and allowing free movement and recoil.
Enquire about Dandle ROO Lite
Dandle® ROO Lite
- Allows 74% of phototherapy light to penetrate through one layer of the soft, stretchy lightweight cotton fabric; 54% through 2 layers; and 44% through 3 layers
- Provides hospitals with a high quality, cost-effective disposable made from cotton, not non-woven materials, that can also be gently laundered
- Supports babies during admission, eye or hearing screens, on transport, during messy procedures, or anytime containment and comfort are needed
- Meets all 5 Key Tenets of Neurodevelopmentally Supportive Positioning™
- Provides support that is responsive to movement
- Provides proprioceptive input via complete circumferential support
- Supports midline alignment of the head, neck and extremities
- Promotes hip flexion and a posterior pelvic tilt when used with the multi-purpose roll
- Decreases motor stress and increases opportunities for self-comfort and sleep
- Adapts for use with a wide range of medical conditions and equipment
AGHealth are the exclusive distributors of DandleLION in the UK. All products can be purchased directly through AGHealth.
If you would like to place an order, have a query, or require more information on any products in our portfolio, please contact a member of our team today.
Resources & Educational Materials
We provide a range of materials to enhance your knowledge and proficiency with our neonatal products. Access informative videos, tutorials, and product guides designed to assist healthcare professionals, enabling you to deliver the best care possible for your tiniest patients.
You may also contact a member of our team to request any additional resources you feel would be helpful for your specific trust.