The circumferential support of the Dandle ROO2 contains preterm infants in a womb-like, flexed, midline position while providing proprioceptive feedback and allowing free movement and recoil. This robust positioning aid supports babies in a manner that decreases stress and agitation and promotes sleep, the formation of healthy neuronal pathways, and the proper development of the musculoskeletal and motor systems.
Enquire about Dandle ROO2
- Comforts with soft, high performance fabric that is breathable, moisture-wicking, and highly absorbent
- Meets all 5 Key Tenets of Neurodevelopmentally Supportive Positioning™
- Provides support that is responsive to movement
- Provides proprioceptive input via complete circumferential support
- Supports midline alignment of the head, neck and extremities
- Promotes hip flexion and a posterior pelvic tilt with use of the multi-purpose roll
- Decreases motor stress and increases opportunities for self-comfort and sleep
- Adapts for use with a wide range of medical conditions and equipment
AGHealth are the exclusive distributors of DandleLION in the UK. All products can be purchased directly through AGHealth.
If you would like to place an order, have a query, or require more information on any products in our portfolio, please contact a member of our team today.
Resources & Educational Materials
We provide a range of materials to enhance your knowledge and proficiency with our neonatal products. Access informative videos, tutorials, and product guides designed to assist healthcare professionals, enabling you to deliver the best care possible for your tiniest patients.
You may also contact a member of our team to request any additional resources you feel would be helpful for your specific trust.